S.R. Freeman, Inc. is a premier provider of high-end residential construction services to discerning general contractors and homeowners. We are seeking top-notch working foremen, and journeyman carpenters with at least 4 years experience in residential frame and finish carpentry. This job requires a responsible, ambitious, energetic person who loves to take challenges head-on. This is a steady, full-time position with year-round work.
Our company culture is one of mutual respect, improvement, and team work. We strive for continual improvement by teaching and coaching our team members while providing them with challenges and opportunities for growth. Here your input is welcome; you will have the chance to make an impact on our company.
We are looking for an experience Wood Framing Foreman willing to work in San Francisco, Sea Cliff District, Presidio Heights, Pacific Heights areas. To work with our company in this position you must enjoy working with people and building things. You should have much awareness of electrical, plumbing, heating, roofing, concrete trades and anticipate their needs on the job.
If you live in the Corte Madera, San Rafael, Mill Valley, Oakland, East Bay areas, this position is for you!
• Mastery of framing skills including layout and construction of walls, floors, stairs, and roofs.
• Self starter, able to get results with minimal supervision
• 4+ years experience
• Very strong organizational skills and problem solving skills
• Be socially adept, have a positive attitude, and able to work with others
• Read structural and architectural building plans
• Have UBC code awareness
• Act professionally with clients and other workers
• Basic Spanish helpful but not mandatory
• Able to lift 100 pounds and pass physical for construction related work
• Must have your own tools and truck
• Good social skills- ability to work closely with others
• Ability to come up with solutions, think on your feet