Company Information: Modify’s a fun place to work, and we’re pre-tty focused on building a great culture. We want you to learn and develop skills that excite you, and to that end we will give you freedom to take on new roles of your choosing. Based in San Francisco, Modify Industries, Inc. is a 5-year-old startup built around community and the power of self-expression: we strive to build relationships with and provide our “ModiFamily” with choice, a voice, exceptional service, unique engagements and introduce unique products that they are passionate about! Our first products, Modify Watches, have been featured on The Today Show, The New York Times, Tech Crunch and more.
Description: Do you love to build or create things with your hands? Would you like to be an integral part of a fast-paced startup? If so, our team is looking to hire a cross-functional teammate with an emphasis on assembly and fulfillment for our San Francisco Office.
• Keeping track of component pieces in multiple sizes.
• Keeping workspace exceptionally organized and clean.
• Meeting a set unit production per hour quota.
• Handling power tools (screwdriver) properly and safely.
What you’ll get
• Competitive pay with clear targets for different pay levels. We are a super-collaborative team – you will have all of the support you need, and will be a valuable part of our team.
• Flexible working arrangements. Office is in San Francisco. We are cool. You’ll want to hang with us.
• Impact – Given our size, you will have the chance to make more impact with a quarter’s work with us than you will in a year at many other places. We’re looking for someone who is excited about responsibility.
• People – The Modify team is awesome. If you’re scared of too much awesome, maybe look elsewhere.
• Professional Growth – Your role with Modify will require creativity, hustle and savvy.
We are looking for someone with a High School Diploma or preferably higher, with at least 1-year prior experience in related field such as watch repair or electronic assembly.
1. Great attitude. Empathy. Hustle. We’re a startup
2. Internship experience or full-time work in assembly, electrical or mechanical.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
4. Ability to follow clear and detailed instructions.
5.Physically able to stand for multiple hours and lift at least 25lbs over head.