We Fly with the Fastest …
With 80+ years of experience and reliability, our products are aboard virtually every major commercial, military and space vehicle program. Our talented, loyal and dedicated employees provide highest quality and innovative solutions, products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Verifies and keeps records of incoming and outgoing shipments, prepares items for shipments, and assist Stores Personnel to issue or receive parts into the storeroom.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare all pertinent export documentation required for Canadian or international shipments.
· Prepare and distribute pertinent receiving report documentation required for all US Govt. hardware shipping directly to a government facility, utilizing WAWF portal.
· Contact and schedules carriers and freight forwarders for dock pickups.
· Manually prepare or Internet process waybill documentation as required.
· Process and distribute bar coded shipping labels as needed by packing personnel.
· Process “confirm” transactions for all goods shipped within the day including waybill and
carrier information associated thereto.
· Verify all due and past due “picked” items have shipped and alert packing personnel
and/or supervision if assistance is needed to process remaining listed items.
· Notify interfacing departments to effect corrections to system data values that have
resulted in invalid outputs; particularly those associated with transportation method or
· Maintain and file all historical records related to shipment activities.
· Participate in various physical and cycle count activities and perform transactions as
required to insure on-hand inventory values are accurately stated.
· Comply with prescribed departmental operating practices including those associated with
QCI, MEP and SOP processes and procedures.
· Lead, assist and support other staff members when needed or directed by supervision.
· Able to input data to customer portals for ASN creation.
· Be able to utilize Fedex Ship Manager, UPS Worldship.
· Utilize Bartender to provide RFID labels.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· 3-5 years minimum combined work experience in Production Control, Purchasing,
Inventory and/or Traffic Management.
· 3 years computer processing experience
· High school diploma or its equivalent
· Some APICS or NAPM training desired but not required
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong organizational skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft office programs such as Word, Outlook, etc.
· Knowledge of shipping/receiving software such as Bartender, Loftware, or other similar programs.
· Highly self-motivated; ability to work with minimal direction
· Strong Time Management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Effective communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Lift up to 50 lbs.
· Push and pull 50 lbs.
· Bend Occasionally
· Sit, Stand, and Walk Frequently
· Talk and Listen Frequently
· Frequent Use of Computer Monitor
Benefits we are proud to offer you:
Arrowhead Products is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Arrowhead Products is a drug free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random testing. EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Limitations and Disclaimer: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, this job description does not establish a contract for employment and the content is subject to be changed, modified, or deleted at the discretion of the Company. In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) of 1990, the Company will make reasonable accommodations with those individuals with a disability as defined by the ADA.