Inspect ultraminiature parts during the production process by looking into microscope and manipulating parts with tweezers.
Work with chemicals as necessary to perform job requirements,
Prepare hand written data documentation (charts, logbooks, etc.)
Computer entry of data as required
- MUST have 2 yrs experience using Microscope and Tweezers (metal & plastic) during most of 8 hour shift.
- Must have good math skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to read, write and understand flow charts and other department documents and able to follow verbal and written directions with moderate supervision
- Must be able to write legibly
- Must be able to provide accurate and detailed written data documentation for traceability
- Must have a High School or GED diploma
- Must be a U.S. person per ITAR requirements