Performs housekeeping, material handling, and basic maintenance duties to assist in the efficient operation of the store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs general housekeeping duties of equipment storage areas and grounds.
• Assists customers and employees in the loading and unloading of equipment.
• Answer customer questions regarding equipment and other purchases.
• Check-in and out equipment as directed and within established guidelines.
• Verify operation and condition of equipment upon check-in and out.
• Conveys materials and items as directed to designated areas within the facility.
• Uses wash rack steam cleaner and water to clean equipment.
• Operates material handling equipment, cranes, or vehicles safely and performs daily maintenance as directed.
• Identifies and operates CAT and related lines of equipment.
• Assists qualified Technicians with simple repair tasks.
• Communicates the reception of new deliveries.
• Coordinates the application of new equipment identification numbers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV