Performs housekeeping, material handling, and basic maintenance duties to assist in the efficient operation of the store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs general housekeeping duties of equipment storage areas, core processing areas and grounds.
• Assists customers and employees in the loading and unloading of equipment, core returns and core shipments.
• Answer customer questions regarding equipment, core credits and other purchases.
• Check-in and out equipment as directed and within established guidelines.
• Conveys materials and items as directed to designated areas within the facility.
• Performs daily yard inspection and supplies report.
• Performs monthly Sales Department inventory process.
• Operates material handling equipment, cranes, or vehicles safely and performs daily maintenance as directed.
• Identifies and operates CAT and related lines of equipment.
• Processes and tracks all Cat and all related lines of components and cores.
• Prepares shipments and performs cross dock services for other branch locations core shipments.
• Communicates the reception of new deliveries.
• Coordinates the application of new equipment identification numbers.
• Reports to Parts Manager on core return volume and accuracy.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV