Performs housekeeping, material handling, and basic maintenance duties to assist in the efficient operation of the store.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs general housekeeping duties of equipment storage areas and grounds.
• Assists customers and employees in the loading and unloading of equipment.
• Answer customer questions regarding equipment and other purchases.
• Check-in and out equipment as directed and within established guidelines.
• Verify operation and condition of equipment upon check-in and out.
• Conveys materials and items as directed to designated areas within the facility.
• Uses wash rack steam cleaner and water to clean equipment.
• Operates material handling equipment, cranes, or vehicles safely and performs daily maintenance as directed.
• Identifies and operates CAT and related lines of equipment.
• Assists qualified Technicians with simple repair tasks.
• Communicates the reception of new deliveries.
• Coordinates the application of new equipment identification numbers.
Ship/Receive: New/Used/AG/HR Machines & Attachments
• Receive & transfer to appropriate stores.
• Stage for specific deals.
• Install attachments on machines as needed for specific deals.
• Inspect for damage upon receipt of new machines from CAT/AGCO & report if necessary.
• Install ID# tags on machines & attachments upon receipt.
• Install pins in attachments (buckets) upon receipt.
• Help deliver machines & attachments to customers/vendors, etc.
Manage inventory (Machine & Attachments)
• Inventory scans every other Tuesday on machines & attachments.
• Stage machines/attachments in yards for display.
• Organize machines/attachments as needed.
• Move attachments to QRS when requested for QRS inventory.
• Keep machine and attachment areas clean and tidy.
• Wash machines/attachments as needed (for sales/demos/display,etc.)
• Verify machines start weekly. Report if necessary.
• Verify machines do not have keys in them when in West Lot. (When performing action above.)
• Move equipment to West Lot once shop has PDI’d, prepped, etc.
• Install attachments for display on machines as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV