Holt of California is seeking a qualified Territory Account Manager to represent Holt of California Material Handling Division to customers and other businesses within a parts and service sales territory. Applicant must live in the Napa or Solano area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, and other sources.
- Uses CAT national accounts and major parts accounts programs to increase parts volume.
- Provides sales and marketing departments with territory needs and sales potential.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on and sell all lift truck parts, service and related products. • Demonstrates product.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained. Works with credit department on required paperwork.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school or minimum one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.