Responsible for precision guidance systems sales, installation and set-up. Train internal and external customers on current and new GPS related software and systems. Provide necessary reports to meet department/company goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Presents and sells GPS systems to customers.
• Primary customer contact for precision guidance systems. Coordinates all customer service / support needs.
• Services and Maintains GPS Units, Ag Command Systems, Garford Robocrop, and other Ag Tech related products.
• Oversees and performs all Repairs and Warranty needs of GPS Products.
• Monitors and tracks accuracy and functionality of Ag Command systems for the coverage area.
• Prepares precision guidance systems related work orders prior to invoicing.
• Tracks / records all product sales.
• Tracks and maintains product inventory of parts and whole goods.
• Provides GPS operator training to customers
• Provides weekly activity/product sales reports to manager.
• Identify process improvement opportunities within the department.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency to customer questions and concerns.
• Product Support Technology liaison between company and Caterpillar, Garford, and AGCO.
• Interact effectively with individuals and groups throughout the company. Develop and maintain working relationships with departments and sister business units in order to improve the overall company performance
• A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
AS/AA degree with a technical or business discipline with a minimum of three years of related field construction / ag equip service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV