Upgrade your Career! Become a Quinn Technician
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
This position is for rebuilding and testing hydraulic pumps and motors. In addition the tech will rebuild a variety of miscellaneous components like valves, gear boxes, etc. Experience with hydraulic systems troubleshooting and diagnosis is desired, as well as experience with SIS and Cat service resources. Tech will also utilize web resources to research information on non-Cat components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform repairs with limited or no departmental supervision with higher level of responsibility for repair;
• Exemplary performer by providing proactive leadership role for the entire service department.
• Mentor and trains technicians within the service department; Assume ownership of difficult customer issues while maintaining integrity with Quinn Company and Caterpillar;
• Effectively interact with customers in a professional manner.
• Reassure customer of positive outcome with Caterpillar and Quinn Company, Inc.Travel to other stores, customer sites, other dealer and Caterpillar facilities for work or training;
• Work alternate shifts a required by workload and customer needs; Work in the field as required by manager or supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or A.S. degree from a community college or technical school; Ten plus years industry experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV