Upgrade your Career. Become a Quinn Technician!
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
Repair of Caterpillar and/or related equipment or components, following established procedures and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform repairs with limited or no departmental supervision with higher level of responsibility for repair
• Exemplary performer by providing proactive leadership role for the entire service department.
• Mentor and train technicians within the service department.
• Assume ownership of difficult customer issues while maintaining integrity with Quinn Company and Caterpillar
• Effectively interact with customers in a professional manner. Reassure customer of positive outcome with Caterpillar and Quinn company
• Effective interaction with other departments such as sales and parts
• Maintain positive behavior as a representative for Quinn Company and Caterpillar
• Possess tooling required by the service department.
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Disassemble and assemble machines/components. Recondition/repair as required.
• Work overtime as required by workload and customer need
• Select proper tooling for any standard job and demonstrate proficiency with Cat diagnostic tools.
• Perform diagnostics and organize appropriate repair procedures.
• Successfully complete appropriate training sessions as required.
• Demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools.
• Assist other technicians in repair tasks such as removal, installation and repair of components/machines.
• Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
• Follow directions as given; follow company policies and procedures
• Retain acquired knowledge; build competencies and share skills with other technicians.
• Be responsible for personal development and training requirements for growth
• Stay current with Cat product line. Utilize resources from Cat and Quinn Company.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Relationships, Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
• Travel to other stores, customer sites, other dealer and Caterpillar facilities for work or training
• Work alternate shifts as required by workload.
• Work in the field as required by manager or supervisor
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or Associates degree from a community college or technical school; Minimum five plus year's of CAT dealer experience and ten year's heavy equipment industry experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV