Upgrade your Career! Become a Quinn Technician
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
Repair of Caterpillar and/or related equipment or components, following established procedures and guidelines.
Perform repairs under direct departmental supervision; Possess tooling required by the service department; Maintain good attendance and punctuality; Work overtime as required by workload and customer needs; Demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools; Assist qualified technicians in repair tasks such as removal, installation and repair of components/machines; Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow employees; • Carry out duties and responsibilities according to safety guidelines and policies; Maintain current forklift operator training certification.
Perform repairs with limited or no departmental supervision with higher level of responsibility for repair; Exemplary performer by providing proactive leadership role for the entire service department; Mentor and train technicians within the service department; Assume ownership of difficult customer issues while maintaining integrity with Quinn Company and Caterpillar; Effectively interact with customers in a professional manner. Reassure customer of positive outcome with Caterpillar and Quinn company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or Associates degree from a community college or technical school; Minimum five plus year's of CAT dealer experience and ten year's heavy equipment industry experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV