RGNext employees serve on the forefront of our nation’s access to space. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities. Together, we open Portals to Space!
- Assist in the operation, maintenance, and repair of analog and digital video, RF systems, microwave and serial communication data systems, subsystems and components.
- Assist and/or solely perform system and equipment troubleshooting and repair using various types of test equipment and procedures.
- Assist in record keeping and data base maintenance.
- Operate, maintain, and repair analog and digital fiber optic, microwave, and coaxial transmission systems and components.
- Computer operation and software skills to enable the progression to operation and configuration of video switches and associated equipment and troubleshooting tools.
- Read and interpret information from technical manuals, schematics, procedures, and to communicate this information to co-workers.
- Read and understand manufacturer's operating manuals and Air Force Technical Orders.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of related technical experience with knowledge of video and communication.
- Knowledge of how the different RF & VIDEO systems function is a plus.
- Ability to occasionally work independently while in a team environment to satisfactorily complete daily tasks, solve practical problems and deal with variable situations where multiple standards may exist.
- Knowledge in analyzing symptoms and making measurements that will lead to the detection, isolation, and repair of one or more of the systems.
- Minimum education requirement of a High School Diploma or equivalency
- Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Obtain and retain ELSA certificate.
- The flexibility to work non-duty hours, weekends or holidays, in support of operations and launches.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Valid U.S. Driver's License required.
Note: Wage is based on collective bargaining agreement
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, golf courses, pools, bowling Alleys, beach access and restaurants
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is committed to recruiting, hiring, and fostering the most qualified employees. RGNext provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status: race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status, and to base all such employment decisions upon the individual's qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned.