Primary responsibility for preparing and providing the electric power generation standard products pricing for Quinn Power Systems within Quinn's Central and Southern California assigned thirteen county territories. Entry-level sales position, which provides support to the outside field representatives as needed.
ESSNETIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist CSA business manager in growth of CSA business unit by performing job responsibilities with a sense of pride and dedication.
• Have general knowledge of all markets that Quinn Power Systems supports through CSA services, including but not limited to; Commercial Marine, Power Generation, and Industrial Products.
• Manage the quote process by understanding the customer's needs and expectations, listening fully to what the customer has to say, and then asking questions to ensure that you have a complete understanding of the customer's expectations.
• Work with the CSA Manager and consult, as needed with other expert company resources to ensure quotes are accurate in materials, labor, and support requirements for increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Oversee the action plan communicated to the customer by documentation within your quote, thus, assisting the servicing store through the job completion as agreed upon with the customer;.
• Be well versed in Caterpillar Insurance Programs and Policy procedures.
• Work with customers and the servicing stores to resolve any invoicing disputes resulting from issues related to the quotation ensuring that the resolution is both fair and equitable to the customer and Quinn Power Systems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One must have a minimum of five years within an Administrative, Electrical Power Generation (EPG), Marine, Industrial, or equivalent trades combination of technical training, schooling, or experience as deemed equivalent by management, with a high school diploma, or equivalent. Advanced business, technical trades certifications, or degrees are a plus.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV