ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops specialized programs, conducts and/or coordinates employee participation in programs to train technical employees in maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
• Confers with management and/or technical employees to determine training objectives.
• Writes training program, including outline, text, handouts, and tests, and designs training exercises.
• Schedules classes based on classroom and equipment availability.
• Observe trainees in classroom exercises and answers trainees' questions.
• Administers written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
• Participates in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful to training facility and integrates information into training program.
• Coordinates costs and participation of technical employees in professional training provided externally.
• Work closely with Training Department in regards to assessing required skills and knowledge for positions with Quinn Organization.
• Provides operation and maintenance training to assigned customers of the organization.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect for People, Quality and Customer Service.
• Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and two to three years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Valid California driver’s license in good standing.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV