*Stop by our Hiring Event Tuesday 9/22 from 2pm-6pm
Bring photo I.D. and resume to interview
SM|SMX Recruiting Office
1555 North Christman Road
Tracy, CA 95304
Relocation Package Available
Staff Management | SMX, a TrueBlue company, is a recognized leader in innovative workforce management solutions that deliver best talent, drive compliance, yield tangible savings and build sustainable value. Staff Management | SMX is one of Staffing Industry Analysts'Global 100 and won Inavero's 2014 Best of Staffing Client Award. The company has been ranked a top Managed Service Provider worldwide by buyers on HRO Today's Baker's Dozen for Managed Service Programs since 2010 and its StaffTrack software won a 2013 TekTonic Award for innovation in HR technology.Staff Management | SMX has been a charter member in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement IMAGE Program since 2006 and holds Workers' Compensation Risk Certification. For more information, please visit .
We have a great opportunity with growth potential for a Team lead with Staff Management | SMX in Tracy, CA. The Team Lead is primarily responsible for reviewing the work forecasts, determining productivity requirements and partnering with other managers to balance labor. In addition the role involves supporting all safety programs and OSHA compliance, and proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and Lean tools. Our exciting, fast-paced environment is a good fit for candidates with excellent multi-tasking skills. In this position, most of your time would be spent interacting with the client and employees, so exceptional communication and customer service skills are a must.
The typical schedule for this position involves flexibility with the understanding that weekends and/or overnight shifts regularly occur.
· Provide immediate front line customer service to management team, associate and clients.
· Fulfilling our customers orders
· Ensuring you have properly trained associates
· Addressing associate needs
· Participates in our client's meetings
· Handle requests from client contacts
· Handle associate relations activities,communications, and investigations
· Work on special projects and performance incentive programs to help meet operational goals
· Assist with reports by using MS Office applications
· Lift and move totes up to 49 pound seach
· Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
· Walking the Fulfillment Center and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
· Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
· Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation
· Able to access all areas of building(ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitations
· A completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Authorized to work in the U. S.without sponsorship
· Experience with performance metrics,and process improvement (how, when, who)
· Degree in Engineering, Operations,Supply Chain, General Management or related field is a plus
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Adept at analytical work and the ability to motivate others in a deadline-driven environment
· Basic understanding of Lean and SixSigma processes
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· The ability to dive deep into data and provide thought-provoking, workable business solutions
· 1-2 years management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
· Management of 20+ employees (including payroll, performance management, work-flow assignment)
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply Now.