Has primary responsibility for directly supervising Quinn Lift technicians and resolving any technical issues that arise on a day-to-day basis. Monitors service department work activities among technicians for completeness and timeliness, addresses all
customer service needs. Supervisor works closely with the Service Manager and Coordinators as an internal resource to the customer. This position exercises independent judgment and discretion on a regular basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Have a detailed knowledge of all OEM equipment, warranty, policies, and related products.
• Supervise technicians, ensuring that they are reporting to jobs in a timely fashion as communicated to the customer.
• Work with Service Manager and assigned HR representative to proactively manage employee relations.
• Provide timely, accurate estimates for repair both in terms of completion time and cost.
• Assist with reviewing repair orders, ensuring that all parts and labor are captured per the technician's service report. Review and approve technician time cards daily.
• Work with Service Manager and Regional Service Manager to ensure that technicians are properly trained and tooled to support current and future products.
• Complete technician reviews in a timely manner utilizing the PADS process.
• Responsible for managing service vehicles, ensuring timely maintenance and repair as well developing expectations around cleanliness and professional image.
• Responsible and accountable for maintaining and promoting a safe work environment. Promote Safety First culture. Complete Employee Injury Report promptly and accurately.
• Maintain direct contact with current or prospective customers.
• Actively pursue new business by cold call, service presentations, and following up on leads for new service business.
• Administer company goals and policies through monthly service and safety meetings.
• Work with Accounts Payable and customers on past due credit accounts.
• Be computer literate, functional in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company's values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree in Business or Technical discipline. Three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience to include supervisory and computer skills, and general mechanical service abilities.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV