Hikvision is the world’s leading supplier of video surveillance solutions. From its inception in 2001, Hikvision has played an active role in the ever-evolving video surveillance market, devoting eight percent of its annual revenue into research and development for continued product innovation. Featuring the industry’s strongest R&D workforce, Hikvision designs, develops, and manufactures innovative standard- and high-definition cameras, including a variety of Smart IP recorders and cameras with infrared, wide dynamic range, facial detection, object counting, and intrusion detection capabilities.
The Staff Accountant – Accounts Payable carries out accounting tasks related to the actual efficient maintenance as well as processing of company accounts payable transactions.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide timely and accurate information to Accounts Payable management, vendors, department managers, and other associates within the organization.
- Proactively and promptly respond to telephone inquiries concerning outstanding or disputed invoices.
- Reconcile supplier monthly statements to ensure all invoices dated in excess of 30 days have been received and processed
- Maintain assigned areas of responsibility as required, ensuring supplier accounts are current.
- Follow through on invoices routed for approval to ensure timely and accurate entry in financial software.
- Ensure on time process on external vendor’s invoices due to inventory, expense, Fixed Asset and services procurement.
- Ensure accurate coding to the general ledger in accordance with company policy.
- Exhibit consistent professional customer service oriented demeanor.
- Assist management and co-workers with vendor issues, data entry, audit requests, and other projects as needed
- Ensure on time process on internal employees’ expenses reimbursement.
- Post monthly recurring journal entries and accruals.
- Prepare and perform preliminary review of monthly operating expenses and analysis of fluctuations.
- Prepare and process 1099’s and 571-L.
- Ensure on time month end closing AP including AP aging and all related accounts reconciliations and analysis.
- Complete and communicate various reports with other departments, i.e. marketing budget vs. actual, fixed assets schedule, etc.
- Prepares monthly expense budget
- Maintain vendor files
- Maintain credit application files
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiarity with SAP R/3
- Ability to communicate with others in an effective and concise manner.
- Ability to analyze Information and problem solving
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experiences in the electronics distribution industry is a plus
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field from an accredited institution
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the applicable accounting field
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Medical Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays