Upgrade your Career! Become a Quinn Technician
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
A Specialist must evaluate equipment/components for necessary repairs, determine appropriate repair procedures and complete repairs as directed. He/ she must demonstrate knowledge of metals and proficiency with standard methods. He/she must read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints and perform repairs/fabrication as needed. Duties may include the use of boring and/or bore welding equipment, as well as lathes, mills and/or other tools. The Specialist will maintain tools of the trade as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform repairs under direct departmental supervision.
• Possess tooling required by the service department.
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Work overtime as required by workload and customer needs.
• Assist qualified technicians in repair tasks such as removal, installation and repair of components/machines.
• Be able to identify various materials.
• Understand the properties and be able to discuss any repair in terms of the materials and the most effective machining process to be used.
• Possess the ability to set-up and complete work orders on conventional Caterpillar equipment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or Associates degree from a community college or technical school; Two to four years industry experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV