Upgrade your Career! Become a Quinn Technician
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
Quinn Company is looking for a experienced painter that has the desire to go the extra mile to paint heavy equipment in the Caterpillar family and meet the expectations of our valued customers.
The painter must evaluate equipment/components for necessary repairs, determine appropriate repair procedures and complete repairs as directed. He/ she must demonstrate knowledge of metals and proficiency with standard methods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform repairs under direct departmental supervision.
• Possess tooling required by the service department.
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Work overtime as required by workload and customer needs.
• Assist qualified technicians in repair tasks such as removal, installation and repair of components/machines.
• Be able to identify various materials.
• Understand the properties and be able to discuss any repair in terms of the materials and the most effective machining process to be used.
• Possess the ability to set-up and complete work orders on conventional Caterpillar equipment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or Associates degree from a community college or technical school; Two to four years industry experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV