Upgrade your Career! Become a Quinn Technician
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
A Master Specialist must evaluate machinery/components for necessary repairs, determine appropriate repair procedures and complete repairs as directed. He/ she must demonstrate knowledge of metals and proficiency with standard Caterpillar methods. He/she must read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints and perform repairs/fabrication as needed. The Specialist will maintain tools of the trade as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform repairs with limited or no departmental supervision with higher level of responsibility for repair;
• Exemplary performer by providing proactive leadership role for the entire service department.
• Mentor and trains technicians within the service department; Assume ownership of difficult customer issues while maintaining integrity with Quinn Company and Caterpillar;
• Effectively interact with customers in a professional manner.
• Reassure customer of positive outcome with Caterpillar and Quinn Company, Inc.Travel to other stores, customer sites, other dealer and Caterpillar facilities for work or training;
• Work alternate shifts a required by workload and customer needs; Work in the field as required by manager or supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate or A.S. degree from a community college or technical school; Ten plus years industry experience or equivalent education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV