Provide AG business leaders with marketing support through analytical analysis, project delivery, and customer events as assigned.
• Develops and executes marketing projects/programs to achieve outlined objectives regarding customer awareness, market share, or sales support.
• Assists business leaders in establishing marketing plans to achieve Ag business objectives regionally.
• Plans and executes promotional activities including print, email marketing, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
• Manages development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
• Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
• Work with corporate marketing to maintain customer databases and internal/external mailing lists.
• Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
• Plans, promotes, and executes customer events and open houses.
• Demonstrate Quinn Group's core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Insure marketing efforts comply with and are reimbursed by AGCO’s co-op program.
• Complete scheduled # of customer events.
• Annually fulfill AGCO’s Dealer Excellence marketing initiatives and requirements.
• Complete all marketing activities targeting fleet turnover (target 2.5)
• Complete marketing efforts as assigned
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to leverage resources and work efficiently with other departments and organizations.
• Excellent organizational skills.
College degree or an equivalent 5 years of related industry experience.