This position champions the corporate customer database effort at Quinn. Execute various tasks associated with the implementation and ongoing delivery of Sales Link and customer data within DBS. Executes implementation and on going support of customer information processes and systems. Tasks associated include communication, training, analysis, and utilization of Sales Link. Administer the Canam software system application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages process and technology implementation projects.
• Provides Sales Link training and education.
• Delivers management reporting systems.
• Delivers ongoing system enhancements.
• Gathers and documents ongoing business/technology requirements.
• Communicates detailed requirements to technology vendors.
• Create, maintain, train, and enforce policies and procedures for handling customer information
• Encouraging and supporting use of Canam/Toromont software throughout organization
• Analyze customer database to create customer leads and understand customer trends
• Will assist in other Marketing activities, including but not limited to, creating and executing Marketing plans, website updates, managing Marketing vendors, promotions and event.
• Travels to Quinn, Caterpillar, and customers' sites as required.
• Directs and supervises others as it relates to Sales Link related activities.
• A fit with Quinn Company's performance driven culture
EDUCATION and or EXPEREINCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, 1 to 3 years of extensive hands-on software implementation and sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CRM experience or equivalent preferred. Expert Excel skills required.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV