Upgrade your Career! Become a Quinn Technician
You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced and powerful equipment on earth
• Total Rewards – Quinn offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to other rewards including profit sharing and training
• Career Advancement - Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
• Advanced Training – Whether you’re a skilled or entry level technician, Quinn can provide you with education and training to further your career.
• Pride in what you do – Your helping maintain and repair equipment that has an impact on your community
• Great team environment – Quinn Company is a collaborative business that functions best as a team.
Schedules / Directs Service Department work for Technicians, monitors work in progress, responds to customer service scheduling needs. Performs maintenance inspections, repairs, installations and routine servicing of Caterpillar and/or rental equipment and components following established procedures and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
• Plans work schedule to meet work order commitments.
• Assigns work to Technicians and monitors work in progress.
• Provides decision-making support to Technicians in the analysis and resolution of service/parts problems.
• Provides professional responsive communication as to departmental activities, customer service issues, priorities and timelines to the Store Manager;
• Acts as Department liaison to customers.
• Performs equipment repairs as necessary with limited supervision;
• Possesses tooling required by the service department; Demonstrates safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools.
• Demonstrates proficiency with service manuals, and service publications.
• Performs tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicates effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
• Working knowledge of common terminology, methods, practices, and procedures related to equipment repair.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Certificate of completion or degree from a community college or technical school and five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV