National Avaya BP looking for a salesperson to cover Northern California. Avaya, Cisco or Microsoft backgrounds a plus. Also experience with U/C and Contact Centers would be a plus. Base and Commission open to negotiations. Virtual office.
Altura Communications Solutions, LLC is a leading provider of unified communications, data networking, video collaboration, and managed services. As an Avaya and Cisco Business Partner, Altura is authorized to sell the complete line of Avaya products, Cisco solutions and other high quality telecommunication products. Altura is poised for growth due to the combination of our best-in-industry service and Avaya’s market-leading products.
Headquartered in California, Altura has nationwide sales and service capabilities and approximately 150 employees. Outstanding customer satisfaction is our top priority. Visit us at .
The Solution Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of territory management and must possess the following:
- Demonstrated successful hunter sales skills.
- Develop sales strategies, multi-year business plan, and delivery of customer success.
- Execute effective sales process to include; building CXO relationships, understand customers business, articulate architectures and business strategies, create the demand and close deals.
- Demonstrated success working with complex technical accounts including broad and deep positioning with key decision makers, line of business, and technical influencers.
- Negotiate skills with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy required.
- Ability to position “end to end” solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer executives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of running a sales territory, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short term, and long term opportunity management.
- Must have experience selling solutions and retiring annual goals in excess of $1 Million.
- BS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years successful experience managing a sales territory in a growing business environment including prospecting, replacing an incumbent/competitor, and protecting the installed base.
- Working knowledge or certifications with Avaya Unified Communications (UC) and Cisco data networking is a plus.
- Strong communication skills coupled with superior negotiation skills.
- LAN/WAN/Wireless data networking solution knowledge strongly preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Health Safety Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage
- Whole Life & Legal Shield
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Kaiser Insurance (California only)