This position requires someone who is able to work in a flexible atmosphere and has ability to work in a team environment. Good organizational skills, attention to details and communication skills are essential.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
1. Must have Integrity, Good Character, and Smart working ethics.
2. Demonstrated good work habits, including promptness to work and good attendance
3. Must be willing to work overtime as needed to support production.
4. Self-motivated personnel with fast learning abilities with the willingness to learn and make a difference at work.
5. Ability to follow work instruction.
6. Responsible for delivering result as committed at the beginning of the day.
7. Able to work effectively and efficiently, and make suggestion for improvement.
8. Detail oriented with a positive energy to make things work.
9. Preferred candidate: ability to read, and interpret assembly drawings, blue print, and schematic.
10. Preferred candidate: knowledge of operating selective soldering machine.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Soldering high-reliability circuit boards.
2. Support quick-turn on a daily basis.
3. Ability to work with daily work flow as require.
4. Working with other team members to identify and implement quality and performance improvements.
5. Always adhere to ESC Quality System and Instructions.
6. Take on additional responsibilities as require.
7. Deliver result as committed by you.