Company Information: At Tempo Automation, we believe that creative people have outsize leverage to make scaled impact on society and we’re fueled by a passion to unleash their creative potential. Our technologies allow electronics designers to iterate more easily and more often, test more ideas, and develop better products faster. We come to work every day inspired by the customers we serve – companies building cutting edge satellites, rockets, self-driving cars, internet of things and wearable devices, robotics, and much more.
- Assemble prototypes according to engineering instruction
- Operate machinery/robots safely and effectively
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly
- Incredibly curious and reflective about a process
- Read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions.
- Excellent manual dexterity and soldering skills, particularly the ability to solder under a microscope.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere, and comply with high quality standards.
- Strong ability to shift from one task to another to address changing production priorities.
- PCB SMT and thru-hole soldering experience
- Reading blueprints and possess familiarity with standard parts and tools utilized in SMT processes
- Familiarity with CAD tools like EAGLE, Altium, etc
- Familiarity with Excel and Google Drive