High-end residential construction firm based in San Francisco, CA. Our mission is to deliver high-quality and cost-effective custom homes on schedule by employing and supporting a motivated, flexible, and focused team. Managing projects with complex timelines and budgets ranging from $1,000,000 to $20,000,000.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our high-end residential clients are mostly in San Francisco, and we have some projects in other local areas, such as the Peninsula and Marin County.
Site Superintendent responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take ownership, and manage the project in its entirety, from site supervision to project details. The projects are managed from the field, not the office. There are two Production Managers in the office as resources for the field.
- Review contract documents for planning purposes.
- Deliver the project on time and budget.
- Plan project pre-construction, layout and sequence of activities and schedule.
- Manage sub-contractors, vendors/suppliers, architects and change orders.
- Perform related paperwork duties, and daily logs. Project documentation, RFI’s.
- Develop and maintain positive, communicative relationship with the clients throughout the projects.
- Be aware of and inquire about additional client work, and/or referrals.
- Ensure job safety and code compliance at all times.
- Comply with all company policies.
We realize that every interested candidate might not have all of the desired experience, but here is what we are looking for in terms of experience and skills… the more you have, the better!
· Minimum five years of general construction experience, with a minimum of three years as a superintendent on high end residential projects, with previous hands-on trade experience.
· Solid experience in construction “best practices.”
· Experience managing projects in the $1-5M range.
· Must have strong technical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Project or FastTrack software.
· Strong knowledge of hands-on construction and carpentry skills.
· Physical ability required to lift/handle materials.
· Ability to work outside in all weather conditions in all seasons.
· Positive attitude; calm and professional demeanor. Nice, happy person.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage, delegate and mentor others, while remaining hands-on as part of the team.
· Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
· Strong team player; collaborative.
· Must have excellent references.
· Organized; attention to detail.
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation, 401k, paid holidays, sick time, vacation, company laptop and tool allowance.
Send resumes to: