Pacific Coast Trane Service and Controls is the San Francisco district office representing the Trane Company which is a subsidiary of Ingersoll Rand that manufactures, manages, and services HVAC equipment systems and controls.
We are currently seeking a Service Dispatcher to join our team in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flex Benefit Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Company Cell Phone and Laptop
SF Bay Area is divided into four zones, and there is a team of four Service Dispatchers. Work hours are Monday-Friday 7:00-4:00PM.
- Indirectly supervises up to 80 Field Service Technicians and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- The Service Dispatcher is the key figure in an enabling team, which manages the enabling process for Service Order Fulfillment.
- Receive communications from customers and requests from EBS Sales Engineers, create and or modify existing call slips with service to be performed and/or details of the problems, and route contractor in-warranty requests for service for authorization
- Dispatches Field Service Engineers to install, service, start, maintain and repair commercial HVAC units and systems
- Serves as the primary interface between the customer and the centers of excellence within the Service Acquisitions & Fulfillment groups.
- Utilizes Team Management Systems ACOMARC software, Falcon Claims System and to update Service Management Information Systems.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and profit and loss for each contract in conjunction with Field Service Foreman.
- Determines and schedules and/or reschedules call slips, maintenance inspections and routine service jobs according to urgency, and parts & materials, equipment, manpower availability, and coordinating with other Service Dispatchers.
- Compiles and prepares weekly payroll report for accounting department each Monday morning.
- Backup and or relief for Service Dispatcher duties.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of related experience or training
- Excellent organizational, communication, customer service & people skills required
- Computer skills required include computer-aided dispatch, paging & fax software, scanner, email, and proprietary main frame access
- Ability to calculate figures, read/interpret business periodicals and field service work orders
- Flexible to work overtime/weekends as required