California Comfort Systems is a full service mechanical and plumbing contractor. Comfort Systems has become a leader in installation and service for building mechanical systems. We are built on a foundation of uncompromising integrity, unequaled service and effective project management, which makes us the value leader in our market.
Service Dispatcher responsible for scheduling, assigning, and dispatching Field Technicians to meet customer service requirements. Responsible for administers customer inquiry responses tracks works, parts procurement, and utilizes database technology to generate reports.
- Dispatches, schedules and coordinates the work of Field Technicians.
- Prioritizes service calls
- Works the front switchboard to consistently provide a customer contact for incoming calls.
- Organizes required information and responds to customers in a timely manner.
- Arranges follow – up calls to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates monthly service contract scheduling and set – up.
- Tracks works orders.
- Provides purchase order numbers.
- Completes daily work tickets, customer requests, and inter-department requests.
- Communicates with customers in a friendly, professional and patient manner.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ experience in dispatch work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Ability to follow operation procedures
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to mentor, train, assist and support others
- Ability to analyze data to make decision
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-phased environment
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to resolve issue constructively
- Good phone and email etiquette skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay