The Service Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Service Department. This position manages ongoing communication with clients, field and office personnel, subcontractors, and
consultants to address service requests, resolve issues, schedule work, facilitate invoicing and billing, and
generally ensure the Service Department is functioning efficiently. The Service Coordinator receives guidance and direction from the Small Projects Group Manager and administrative support from the Contract Administrator.
· Maintain clear and consistent communication with clients regarding Service work.
· Respond to requests for service work:
· Coordinate field personnel and subcontractors to define scope of work.
· Identify and subcontractor resources required to perform the work.
· Schedule site visits.
· Schedule work.
· Follow up to ensure quality and client satisfaction is achieved.
· Develop and track routine service programs for existing and new clients.
· Initiate preparation of prime contracts, subcontracts, and subcontract change orders.
· Review timecards, subcontractor invoices, and client billings to ensure accurate and efficient billing cycles.
· Identify and resolve, or escalate, day-to-day service work issues.
· Visit jobsites and meet face-to-face with clients on a regular basis.
· Provide secondary coverage for after-hours emergency response.
· BA or BS degree.
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a construction-related field.
· Understanding of, and familiarity with, construction materials and methods.
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to manage multiple service efforts at all times while managing workload obligations concurrently.
· Proficiency with MS Office tools; a high level of computer literacy with a command of other office software including spreadsheets, word processing and database application.
· Environmental safety services including emergency restoration; moisture extraction; build back; asbestos and mold remediation; firestop repair services; and miscellaneous environmental safety services.
Send emails to: