Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is seeking qualified individuals to hire as Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape (SERE) Instructors. Positions are located at CENSECFOR Detachment North Island, CA. Qualified candidates must be thoroughly familiar with SERE Level “C” high-risk training and comfortably interact with fellow military and government civilian instructors.
POSITIONS ARE CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD, EST START DATE JUN 2019
Instructors will provide instructional, operational, and administrative tasks required to deliver formalized training support in the areas of Code of Conduct (CoC)/SERE training. Travel will consist of instruction support at remote training sites approximately 23 times per year for five to six days at a time. Other travel may be required by the government as well.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Capable of demonstrating knowledge, through interview, of SERE training and special duties associated with such training evolutions.
- Possess high personal standards of technical knowledge and professional competence in delivering training material.
- Possess the ability to perform in a military environment.
- Possess a familiarity with the organization and hierarchy of the U. S. Navy, military rank/grade structure
- Possess a knowledge of Navy and military terminology, and shipboard/installation environments and configurations
- Possess knowledge of basic and advanced training techniques, and of computer technology applications as they apply to instructional delivery
- Possess knowledge of DoD procedures for the handling of classified material, DoD SERE and Personnel Recovery publications supporting CoC training, and the capability to access those publications.
- Capable of successfully passing a medical screening, psychological screening, urinalysis screening, physical fitness assessment, and background check.
- Possess and maintain a high level of physical fitness and conditioning necessary to support the level of instruction (i.e., training in rough terrain, in varied climates (cold/hot/wet/dry/humid/snow/rain), ability to lift/carry 45 pounds, walk up to six miles per day with a rucksack).
- Ability to present a professional and credible image at all times.
- U.S. citizen
- Current SECRET clearance
- Must have ONE of the following qualifications:
- Have attended the Navy Instructor Training Course (NITC) (A-012-0077) (or military service equivalent);
- Academic credentialing (teacher/professor);
- Instructor training via an academic institution.
- Must have graduated from ONE of the Level “C” CoC course of instruction listed:
- SERE (A-2D-4635 or D-2D-0039), CENSECFOR Detachment Kittery, ME (or CENSECFOR Detachment SERE East, Brunswick, ME);
- SERE (A-2D-4635 or E-2D-0039), CENSECFOR Detachment North Island, CA (or CENSECFOR Detachment SERE West, San Diego, CA);
- Naval Special Warfare (NSW) SERE (K-431-0400), Naval Special Warfare Center, Coronado, CA;
- SERE High Risk (Level C) (3A-F38/012-F27), Special Warfare Training Center, Fort Bragg, NC;
- SERE High Risk (Level C) (2C-F107/600-F17(CT)), U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence, Fort Rucker, AL;
- Full Spectrum SERE Course, U.S. Marines Special Operations School, Camp Lejeune, NC;
- SERE (S-V80-A), Fairchild AFB, Spokane, WA.
- Must have direct experience as a current or previously qualified DoD SERE Instructor at a Joint Personnel Recovery Agency (JPRA) certified Level “C” Code of Conduct School
- Current Basic First Aid and CPR Certification
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Possess a valid Class C driver’s license
Linxx is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 35 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Paid time off