The Senior Digital Marketing Manager drives the creation of digital marketing assets, and the deployment of digital marketing campaigns, through a proactive approach.
This role is responsible for managing Public Relations; oversee and manage the PR agency of record to drive the overall function of product publicity that is accountable for driving positive awareness of EZVIZ products and brand identity. This plays a central role in delivering the company’s narrative around home security video solutions.
The person in this role also works in conjunction with the team’s business partners to create and translate marketing objectives into digital tactics, aimed at increasing brand awareness, conversion and product adoption. The incumbent takes a test and learn approach to their daily work, and regularly experiments with new channels and campaign tactics, as well as new types of campaign offers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Own the marketing strategy for the EZVIZ brand; Build and execute campaigns that drive user and engagement growth
- Set goals and report on progress with relevant marketing metrics in business reviews and reports for senior leadership
- Develop robust test-and-learn strategies that optimize our marketing programs
- Oversee all deliverables to ensure they meet our quality bar and align with campaign strategy
- Create the digital marketing communication strategy and campaigns channel activation strategy.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, and execute on those strategies in conjunction with other team members
- Establish a high bar for marketing creative and copy
- Develop effective email programs to improve engagement; Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for all communications.
- Work with FED and Creative Team to build web-based deliverables; test and optimize user journeys
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Activate content in multiple campaign channels, ensuring proper tracking and reporting for effectiveness. Guide other marketing team members on campaign tracking, and reporting best practices
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in digital, marketing communications and/or integrated marketing roles, with progressive levels of responsibility
- BA degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven ability to understand customers and markets and translate those needs into long-term business strategies and initiatives.
- Solid, hands-on experience working with common digital marketing tools, and other industry tools such as CRM and analytics packages, including email, Social posting and listening, web analytics, and marketing automation platforms. Examples: ExactTarget, Hootsuite, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, direct marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative thinker, with experience in identifying target audiences, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate prospects to take action
- Experience in optimizing web pages, landing pages and user funnels
- Experience mapping content to the buyer’s journey, to move from inquiry to opportunity and advocacy
- Experience with A/B testing; eager to take a test and learn approach to creating digital assets and running campaigns
- Experience in managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience spearheading projects and gathering requirements across business teams.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail, ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external business partners.
- Strong writer and communicator, with the ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization, and gain support for initiatives.
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously to activate channels, and collaboratively with business partners to plan, track, and manage work.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Track record of developing and executing creative plans and tactics that build brands and support business objectives
- Excellent writing abilities with experience developing contributed content
- Must be scrappy, entrepreneurial and able to work independently
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A team player who can gracefully handle day-to-day public relations operations of an “always on” start-up
The above position description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and inclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the discretion of the Company.