This is your opportunity to optimize a professional services organization by bringing your operational expertise and experience to a business that is defining the future of cyber security. Reporting to VP of Professional Services, Americas, you will drive operational execution and achievement of business metrics, predictable and accurate service delivery (on time, on budget), and productivity across the global services team.
• Provide strategic leadership on deployment and support strategies, growth opportunities and execution and utilization of resources.
• With Service Delivery team, drive and develop operational and financial growth initiatives and targets, ongoing project rollups, cost control measures and process improvements.
• Develop and ensure tools are in place for the execution teams to be successful.
• Work with finance and operations to improve forecast accuracy, and own the financial roll-ups from the field and update on a weekly basis.
• Develop cross-functional connections across the business through standardized processes & communication.
• With the Customer Issue Escalation Process team, define and drive overall customer satisfaction indicators and levels through action plans from NPS survey feedback.
• Integrate further into GED Customer Success Organization to uncover opportunities for productivity as well as opportunities for growth with customers.
• Work with Product Management to develop the roadmap to ensure growth and synergies with the rest of GED.
• Collaborate and design the cross-functional cyber opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years operational or analysis experience in the technical or business environment or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 8 years progressive experience in operational analysis, technical, healthcare or business environment.)
• Experience leading cyber security teams in the Industrial Controls industry.
• Experience with leading cross functional teams to achieve business goals.
• GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Must be willing to travel 30-40%
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in various cities in the US
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. MBA, experience in an operations leadership role. Strong business acumen, including a strong financial background.
2. Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employee and customers at all levels Profit & Loss (P&L) exposure
3. Exceptional interpersonal skills
4. Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
5. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
6. Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives