ExakTime is a leader in time and labor management solutions. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing mobile workforce. End the dominance of manual and paper labor tracking. At ExakTime you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer’s daily lives.
Excellent opportunity for someone who thrives on working with both people & technology. ExakTime is the leading time & attendance company headquartered in Calabasas, CA. We are a fast-paced, growing company that needs positive and customer-focused people to be part of our successful team.
-Learn and understand all of ExakTime product lines and services.
-Providing end to end solutions for pre and post-sales service to customers
-Reviewing and distributing cross functional information
-Directing customer calls to the proper location and department
-Act as a liaison between the customer and sales and technical support services
-Process small customer orders and enter technical support tickets
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years of relevant call center/customer service experience handling large inbound call volumes.
- Demonstrate professionalism and must have strong verbal and written communication skills; must be conversational.
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a PLUS.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Requires an extreme eye for detail and tenacious desire to make the processes better.
- Working research and analytical skills
- Able to deal with high degrees of ambiguity.
- Be innovative and demonstrate good judgment in resolving issues effecting customer satisfaction
- Mid-level or advanced computer and tools proficiency. Experience with MS Word, Excel & Outlook are required. NetSuite experience a plus.
Business hours are 5:00am - 5pm Monday -- Friday.
Our team is hard working and dedicated. You would be a valued participant, in a stimulating and well managed workplace, that also has great perks and employee benefits. Work remote or local; regardless of where, you’ll always feel connected, impactful and part of a family. With 13 years of offsite worker practice, we live the connected and committed workforce. ExakTime is the place to build a career, solve exciting problems, connect with customers and be part of a team without compare, ready to join?
Please see below for some of our benefits:
ExakTime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Our policy statement can be viewed at