Jenkins/Gales & Martinez, Inc. (JGM) has offered a comprehensive array of design and construction - related services to public and private sector clients since its founding in 1981.
Today JGM consists of more than 50 professionals who specialize in program, project and construction management, urban planning and architectural design in the fields of transportation infrastructure, civic, educational, institutional, residential and commercial facilities. ﾠAll of JGM's professional staff is committed to the common goal of providing high-quality services and expertise to our public and private sector clients.
With current projects such as the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor, Westside Subway Extension, LAX-Delta Airlines Terminal Redevelopment, and various others, being a part of the JGM Family allows you the ability to work on some of the most iconic and influential programs in the region.
- Develop and analyze schedules using various project management and work management software tools. Provide front end loaded schedules as well as complete ready to execute resource loaded and logic driven schedules.
- Assist in administering, maintaining security, reporting, maintenance, and daily operation of applicable project management and work management software tools. This position will require significant interface and coordination with distribution districts.
- Schedule process development, collecting progress data, developing and implementing schedule status reports and performance metrics, and providing consistent and accurate information to the managers responsible for execution. Collaborate with system administrator and assign security, profiles, and roles for new users
- Participate and lead the development and implementation of the scheduling processes for distribution activities. Organize and conduct schedule meetings covering the estimating, planning, and scheduling of assigned projects and district activities with the applicable company and contract personnel.
- Bachelor degree in a related technical field, such as construction management or an Associate degree in a related technical field and equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a planner-scheduler or equivalent project controls experience through 5 years in project management related activities
- Experience with work management and other complex database systems, Microsoft Office, and project scheduling software (e.g. Primavera Project Planner, Microsoft Project). Proficiency in scheduling techniques for construction projects and/or work management applications. Working knowledge of commonly used project controls metrics in scheduling and cost.
- Large selection of medical plans and with a generous employer base plan--HMO, PPO, HSA/EPO options available; Dental, Vision, and Chiropractic/Acupuncture benefits, as well as, additional supplemental insurance offered
- Life Insurance (paid by JGM)
- 401K matching
- Education Assistance
JGM is a Drug-free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer