General Contractor/Owner seeking experienced Senior Construction Scheduler proficient at creating and developing a construction project schedule and enforcing a project construction schedule.
An extensive understanding of the development and maintenance of construction detailed project schedules inclusive of design, procurement, construction, close-out, equipment installation, and commissioning activities.
The Senior Scheduler must understand and apply engineering, procurement, and construction terminology, concepts, and relationships. They will develop and maintain critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information. Individual will prepare and review baseline schedules, perform schedule reviews with entire project teams and obtain buy-in; they must be able to customize project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
• Direct and coordinate with all of the sub-contractors from grading to closeout
• Research and prepare fee, tech and construction budgets for new projects
• Conduct technical feasibility studies for new projects
• Develop construction phasing to determine model location and production starts
• Value Engineer during entitlements/design development
• Full understanding of applicable building codes
• Conduct job walks for quality control purposes
• 7+ years’ experience in Project Management related to plan development
• Have an entry level understanding of Bluebeam
• Have a strong understanding of multi-family projects
• Proficiency in construction project scheduling
To apply email resumes to: