Provides sales support for all sales staff and management at all Quinn branches. Focus will be on merchandising, inventory, sales process, logistics, customer service, and essential sales support functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Makes individual decisions on merchandising program use, and finance structure to increase company profit.
• Responsible for reviewing, adjusting, and being final say on sales structures to grow gross profit.
• Negotiates and decides on merchandising factory support from Caterpillar.
• Assists in establishing strategic sales process initiatives.
• Assists in creation, establishment, communication, and follow through of merchandising programs for all Quinn company sales staff.
• Develops and executes individual marketing/merchandising programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
• Assists in the development and maintenance of innovative inventory control methods and processes.
• Promotes open communication channels with branch management and sales staff at all Quinn branch locations.
• Serves as the single point of contact for all sales support inquiries. This includes, but it not limited to; merchandising, machine specification, procurement assistance, iQuote inquiries, SDO/RSA Calc assistance, vendor communication, …etc.
• Assists in sales meetings when called upon.
• Promotes all Quinn company sales initiatives with the sales staff.
• Branch travel and interaction with sales staff. Assistance in developing local branch sales strategies.
• Plans, promotes, and executes any pertinent programs, events, or initiatives provided by Caterpillar.
• Sustainable market share and activity growth among current customer base, including growth in CCE, BCP, & GCI product lines.
• New customer acquisition growth and new industry market share expansion.
• - Participation rate increases company wide, including participation with new Quinn customers.
• New machine sales gross profit increases & sustained merchandising program utilization.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree from four-year University or equal experience
• Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, DBS, Saleslink, iQuote, Inventory Web.
• - Must have strong written and oral communications skills, strong project management skills and an above average sales aptitude.
• Able to work efficiently with remote offices and staff.
• Ability to initiate and develop strong relationships with internal staff, customers and vendors.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., set up materials for trade shows/events, and carry materials/supplies as needed.
• Available and willing to travel to all offices located in our territory, Central and Southern California, to meet the needs of internal clients marketing support.
• Industry relationships and contacts. in depth knowledge of Caterpillar product line.
• Existing relationships that may be leveraged for Quinn company benefit.