Responsible for the coverage, retention, development and satisfaction of a specific group of customers in a specific sales territory as defined by the company. Combined with the ability to utilize company wide resources to create solutions for the customer to with the goal of increasing sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform the selling function of parts, which includes but not limited to undercarriage, fluids, GET, SOS and consumables.
• Attain long and short-term objectives through effective, methodical territory/time management and planning.
• Develops territory sales forecast and business plan.
• Maintenance of required records regarding customers in the sales territory i.e. lost sales, machine population, surveys, influencers, serial number, and hour meter readings
• Conduct and manage scheduled undercarriage/machine inspections.
• Maintain good working relationships with shop, parts, sales, rental and all other company department personnel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV