Responsible for the coverage, retention, development and satisfaction of a specific group of customers in a specific sales territory as defined by the company. Combined with the ability to utilize company wide resources to create solutions for the customer to with the goal of increasing sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Evaluates customer service needs, conducts track machine inspections, estimates repair time and cost, completes quotes and call reports.
• Assist with machine repair schedule and the resolution process of service problems when necessary.
• Be familiar with and proficient with company provided tools, i.e.
• Ultrasonic Wear Indicator, and others as required.
• Assists customer with establishment and maintenance of credit account.
EXPERIENCE and or EDUCATION
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV