Sells/leases agricultural equipment and services within an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establishes relationships with agriculture customers in a designated territory and / or assigned lists.
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
• Recommends specific standard or modified machine best suited for customer's use.
• Organizes events and promotions to increase sales and promote Ag Equipment products.
• Administers Quinn Company and Ag equipment marketing programs.
• Processes sales related documents for programs and incentives.
• Troubleshoots business and mechanical systems.
• Negotiates product issues, support, and sales incentives.
• Assists customers with service and/or warranty issues.
• Assists customer with establishment and maintenance of credit account.
• When assigned to Governmental sales, monitors and responds to all governmental and municipal bid requests and insures Company participates in governmental opportunities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV