ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Contributes to a positive work environment and promotes the values and mission of Quinn Company through productive communication and actions
• Builds lasting relationships with customers and colleagues always focusing on long term.
• Willing to collaborate with local team members and shared resource groups in order to deliver creative solutions and exceed customer expectations
• Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through participation in and closing of the sale. Expected to participate in all opportunity with assigned accounts
• Meets or exceeds minimum required contact (objective based and value added) with all assigned accounts to ensure relationship and knowledge of what's going on in the customers’ business and vice versa
• Interacts with existing and prospective customers to partner with them to solve their problems and add value to their business
• Promotes new and used products and services in assigned territory through value selling approach (quality products include Challenger, Massey, Caterpillar, Wilcox, Trimble, etc)
• Demonstrate and explain the features, advantages and benefits of our products and solutions.
• Monitors market conditions, competitor’s products and pricing
• Resolves problems and provides ongoing support to customer base.
• Forecasts annual territory sales.
• Maintains an accurate customer, activity and machine population information database.
• Completes all the necessary reporting via reports and/or CRM system to create records of all customer contacts, sales calls and opportunities won and lost
• Processes sales related documents for programs and incentives.
• Assists customers with service and/or warranty issues.
• Assists customer with establishment and maintenance of credit account.
• Collaborates with marketing staff to develop marketing materials, sales strategies and promotions to increase sales and promote Ag Equipment products.
• Joins and participates in industry associations and proactively seeks new relationships. Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources
• Reports to regional sales Manager /branch manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years sales experience.
• Degree in Business related field or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
• Territory Management and sales training experience preferred.
• Knowledge of local markets, AGCO, Cat and / or competitive equipment preferred.
• Strong time management and organizational skills required.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to present and negotiate exceptionally well.
• Exceptional interpersonal, team work and communication skills.
• Clear understanding of customer service and sales.
• Must be a resourceful person, with a never give up attitude.
• Basic knowledge of equipment financing and accounting.
• Versatile and enthusiastic with high energy and exceptionally self-motivated to succeed.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Laptop, Smartphone and related products.
• Bilingual preferred.
“We are in the relationship business, we just happen to sell machines and engines.” – Ed Rapp, Caterpillar Group President
Base Salary, gross profit commission, Full benefits package including 401K and future company profit sharing, vehicle compensation package. Additional incentives based on market share and other key sales performance metrics
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV