Sells/leases Massey Ferguson, Challenger and allied agricultural equipment and services within an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for all sales activities to include lead generation, prospecting, developing proposals and participation in and closing of the sale. Expected to participate in all opportunities with assigned accounts/territory.
• Establishes relationships with Agriculture customers in a designated territory. Interacts with existing and prospective customers in an effort to understand their needs and provide value added solutions.
• Demonstrates and explains the features, advantages and benefits of our products and solutions.
• Completes all the necessary reporting via reports and/or CRM system to create records of all customer contacts, sales calls and opportunities won and lost.
• Collaborates with marketing staff to develop marketing materials, sales strategies and promotions to increase sales and promote Ag Equipment products.
• Joins and participates in industry associations and proactively seeks new relationships. Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
• Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
• Monitors market conditions, competitor’s products and pricing.
• Forecasts annual territory sales.
• Meets or exceeds minimum required contact (objective based and value added) with all assigned accounts to continue relationships and enhance knowledge of customers’ business activity and promote recent advances in the machine industry.
• Maintains an accurate customer, activity and machine population information database.
• Negotiates prices, credit terms and calculates financing options with customers; prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
• Assists customer with establishment and maintenance of credit account in accordance with company credit policies.
• Processes sales related documents for programs and incentives.
• Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules. Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Assists customers with service and/or warranty issues.
• Communicates understanding and support of Quinn’s organizational goals. Interact effectively with individuals and departments throughout the company in order to improve overall company performance.
• Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field and three years of related sales experience. or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV