At Veridiam, our team of proud and innovative people engineer and manufacture highly customized, precision metal components for Fortune 500 medical, dental, aerospace and energy clients. Our employees thrive on developing creative solutions to our customers' complex and specialized requests using state of the art manufacturing technology that makes a difference in the quality of people's lives.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic and energetic environment, want to be treated with respect, and are interested in continual learning and development, Veridiam might be a good choice for you. As a high-growth company, we offer you job stability, exciting training programs, and exceptional career opportunities.
Generate new business and ensure the growth of existing accounts. Assess potential application of company products/services and apply a consultative/solution selling methodology to satisfy the customer’s need while meeting Veridiam’s strategic business development goals. Conduct presentations showing potential customers the capabilities and services provided by the company and relating them to the customer’s needs and business opportunities. Serve as a technical resource to clients and communicate customer feedback into future product development projects. Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the establishment and implementation of marketing, sales, and business development strategy for the company.
- Manage assigned accounts and sales territory to generate maximum sales volume and profits for new and existing customers through proactive selling, regular customer contact, sales promotion, and servicing of accounts.
- Forecast sales for assigned accounts and territory by customer and product. Assess and analyze actual sales to forecast to ensure forecast is met.
- Analyze and interpret requests for quotations, specifications and engineering drawings for the purpose of determining manufacturing feasibility. Provide fundamental information used to qualify an opportunity to the engineering team to ensure proper cost/quoting strategy is developed. Serve as the primary point-of-contact for customers. Coordinate with engineering and other departments for completion of quotes and product introductions.
- Provide clear expectations to the organization that reflects customer expectations to ensure responsiveness. Facilitate the flow of information between the customer and Veridiam organization to help ensure performance targets are met. Provide feedback to the organization for continuous improvement.
- Provide new and current customers with product information, including pricing, availability, delivery, functionally equivalent product alternatives and value-added product and service information.
Education and Experience
- A four-year college degree in engineering or a related science is preferred.
- 3 or more years of sales experience in a technical manufacturing industry
- Experience in precision machining, contract manufacturing, and other low volume-high mix environments is desired but not required
- General knowledge of various machining processes such as Swiss screw, milling, EDM, turning, and laser cutting.
- Knowledge in the markets served by Veridiam (e.g. medical device, orthopedic, dental, aerospace, power generation, industrial, nuclear power, etc.)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan With Company Match
- Company Bonus Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Program
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program