Hiring Route Sales Representative's in Milpitas, CA for a very well known snack foods company
Base + commission! This position is Mon-Fri. starting at 4am.
- Responsible for route operational activity, including ordering and distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations.
- Communicate with customers to assist them in understanding the promotional activity, and understand what our customer delivery expectations are.
- Ensure that product distribution is accomplished to customer satisfaction in agreement with any contract terms and requirements.
- Assist customer relations to include selling of new products, and space/position gains.
- Contribute and participate as part of a District Sales team.
- Analyze account sales data to achieve optimal distribution of product to achieve sales goals and minimize stale and related expenses.
- Set up displays to drive incremental sales.
- Racks set according to guidelines.
- Conduct daily route settlement procedures to account for all products, invoices and cash.
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing market share.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of Route sales experience, DSD experience preferred.
- Ability to frequently lift / carry products weighing approximately 50 lbs
- Basic computer skills helpful.
- Possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Must follow all DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and solve customer issues as they arise
Email Resume to with Route Sales Rep in subject line