Holt of California is seeking a qualified Utility Person to assist the Rental Departments by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of new and used units for delivery including touch up paint.
- Review and document all rental and demo return units for condition.
- Check-in and check-out all rental units and accessories including paperwork and photos.
- Wash and fuel all units to include steam cleaning.
- Preventive maintenance lube, oil, filter changes, as well as belts, hoses, lights, etc. that is defective.
- Install attachments on equipment as required.
- Maintain fleet in the yard checking oil and water and start-up once a week.
- Responsible for the equipment in the yard in regards to location, and general yard maintenance.
- Dispose of batteries, tires used by the sales department.
- Perform monthly housekeeping inspections due by the 15th of each month.
- Assist in administrative duties/paperwork.
- Order parts as needed for rental equipment.
- Comply with IIPP regulations and Holt safety practices.
- Keep work area and rental fleet storage area clean and orderly.
- Other duties may be assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education experience.