Quote and project manage non-RSR load bank RFQ’s. Aggressive sales call strategy in the South West United States to increase Department Rental Revenue. RSR must keep existing customers loyal and have the charisma and ability to land and keep new accounts. RSR must be able to competently quote and project manage load bank rentals with an attention to detail.
- Field sales calls and quoting.
- Organize and manage projects.
- Land new accounts.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have experience with electrical power and set up of temporary electrical projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid Class C License.
TESTING REQUIREMENTS: Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral examination before being considered for employment in this position.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Lifting up to 60lbs when required.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position, if required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork, electronic files and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time while driving.
- Noise: May work in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in an indoor and outdoor environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.