Holt of California is seeking a qualified Rental and Sales Coordinator to field customer calls and process customer orders by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets all walk in customers.
- Promptly answers all incoming phone calls and routes calls appropriately. Uses customer phone logs. This position handles heavy call volumes.
- Refers all new accounts or potential new accounts and job locations to sales representatives or manager.
- Processes rental agreements, check-ins, check-outs, swaps, rental returns and damages. Bill all rentals accurately and completely.
- Logs re-rent in purchase order book and swaps re-rent items upon immediate availability of equipment.
- Works with shop and yard personnel to prioritize equipment rental needs and required maintenance.
- Coordinates daily driver’s schedules and checks driver’s logs for accuracy and completeness.
- Adheres to credit procedures without exception
- Manages physical inventory process.
- Work with the sales representatives and sales manager as needed to fill orders and process sales, RPO’s, and RTO’s.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or one to two years’ construction equipment sales and rental experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.