Pegasus Senior Living is made up of individual Associates united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride and company spirit. To achieve our mission, each associate strives to always do the right thing. Recognizing that excellence is a process achieved through continuous improvement, we value and apply lessons learned from the feedback we receive from all our stakeholders.
To our Associates, we pledge to
- Promote a culture of excellence.
- Provide strong leadership, team building and empowerment.
- Encourage all associates to work hard and play hard every day.
- Encourage professional and personal growth for all our Associates.
To our Residents, we pledge to
- Celebrate and enhance their lives.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Always remember that choice and compassion are at the heart of our profession.
To our investors, we pledge to be great stewards of our resources.
The Regional Director of Health and Wellness works collaboratively with leadership and associates at all levels to bring our mission statement to life in their area(s) of responsibility and stewardship. Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the clinical programs and strategies in the communities. Also conducts supportive efforts to aid the community in achieving their clinical and business goals. The Regional Director of Health and Wellness works with the Executive Directors, Regional Director of Operations, Director of Health and Wellness, Regional Director of Sales and Marketing and other teams to meet regional and community wide clinical, business, and sales objectives.
- Promote and ensure that all corporate philosophies and objectives are maintained
- Partner with the Regional Director of Operations, Regional Team, Executive Director and community staff to determine and reach identified business goals. Monitor and analyze the quality of community care and compliance. Identify trends and provide recommendations to operations team to improve results
- Provides supervision and guidance to community administrators and Director of Health and Wellness Associates and others as assigned to assure delivery of consistently high- quality care and services to residents. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- May be requested to serve as temporary Interim Director of Health and Wellness
- Implements policies and procedures for Clinical Services in Pegasus Senior Living communities. Monitors achievement of goals and objectives for the community clinical services departments consistent with established philosophy and standards of practice
- Monitors the implementation of current policies and procedures, which reflect adherence to corporate and external regulatory guidelines. Reviews new regulatory directives and implements changes as needed
- Monitors Quality Improvement Process, Standards of Care, Clinical Reports, etc. and shares findings with community leadership team, Regional partners and VP of Health and Wellness
- Reviews and investigates resident complaints/Hotline Complaints as directed by RDO or VP Health and Wellness. Ensures compliance with resident rights policies and works to resolve resident grievances
- Conducts compliance surveys at communities. Assists in coordinating actions plans to minimize liability and risks as a result of compliance surveys
- Participates in State and Federal surveys and compliance investigations
- Supports and follows up with communities in identifying trends and assists in the development of corrective action plans and troubleshooting resolutions. Reports findings of State and Federal surveys to VP Health and Wellness and Regional Director of Operations
- Schedules periodic site visits to provide supervision, clinical expertise, communication, and to monitor the overall operation of the clinical services department. Conducts community reviews based on operational needs, changes in management and regulatory compliance
- Reviews all potential move-outs due to level of care concerns prior to any notifications provided. Reviews all potential move-in denials prior to any communication with prospective resident or family member
- Provide in-service training and orientation to community staff regarding company policies/procedures, survey process, risk management, corporate compliance, performance improvement, etc.
- Attendance required at all meetings at the discretion of your Manager or the Community Support Center
- Must be computer literate, excellent working knowledge of all pertinent software
- Responsible for timely information reporting
- Must stay in compliance with all state, federal, and government agencies
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors
- Perform other duties as assigned