Are you a top-notch recruiter looking to join our fun filled team? If you are a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people to careers, this is the role for you!
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization with emphasis on heavy equipment technician/mechanic recruiting. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring Quinn Group is hiring the best possible talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and execute recruiting plans.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
• Attend and create local branch hiring fairs as needed.
• Coordinate and implement high school/college recruiting initiatives.
• Conduct and maintain metrics for reporting, identifying trends and bottlenecks.
• Build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels.
• Develop sourcing strategies and optimal sourcing processes.
• Work closely with hiring managers and outside vendors to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of roles. Negotiate contracts.
• Maintain an active resume database to source and screen.
• Build and maintain reporting metrics on days to fill rate, number of hires, technician/mechanic count and hiring goals.
Overnight travel will be required to visit other Company stores, attend meetings, career fairs, etc.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• At least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience and/or training; 2 years’ experience in the heavy equipment / automotive dealership industry preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking software
• Proficient with MS Office tools